Sunday, May 22, 2005

The 100 Best Books of the 20th Century'

I saw a list of the 100 best books of the
20th Century

I have read 10 of them. I will use the others
as a list to read from when I am looking for another book to
read.

But I was thinking, do we read God’s work of nature?

Why do I read? to be entertained and to learn.. I have found
though that my level of stress will keep me from learning. I
think that is why people turn to TV. It allows them to chill.
That doesn’t work for me because of the lack of morality
that the owners present on TV.

Nature is a way to reorient my life, back to the direction I
am supposed to be going. It quiets my heart, nature
reminds me to look to Jesus for help.

I am amazed at the consistency of nature. God has designed
it to bounce back from almost anything. With God’s grace
we can accomplish what He has designed and created us to
accomplish.

As trees keep pointing toward the sun to receive energy to
grow, keep looking to Jesus to receive the power to live.

No comments:

Post a Comment