Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Playing Opossum



I took 3 hours off from work today to hike and enjoy the woods. Today being the last day before rain. 70 degrees was another enticement. My dog (Molly) and I hiked, rested and took many photos.

Close to the end of our hike Molly saw an opossum and ran up to it to check it out. I didn't see what kind of animal it was and was afraid that the wild animal might tear my dog's face up. So I called her off. The opossum was playing dead so I got this photo.

Here is Molly enjoying a creek before we found the opossum.



It was an afternoon well spent. Cold weather and rain return Thursday.

Roundrock Journal has a video on opossum.


Proverbs 22:9
"He who is generous will be blessed,
For he gives some of his food to the poor."

No comments:

Post a Comment