Thursday, April 16, 2009

Reverse Photos


I stood by these trees in the center and shot the clump of trees below. But when I got to the clump of trees below to shoot the trees I first stood at I was not sure if I was looking at the right trees. Any way I went to a different vantage point and shot back to the orriginal trees.

I am not sure if I got the right ones or not. So it is an excuse to go back and check again if I got it right. I took a compas reading of the photos and I will need to go back to the original spot to see if it points to the rock outcropping I was standing on. It made for an interesting lunch break.




The larger tree in the center gives a good view of the buds because the branch is low on the uphill side. My poor camera (or my inability to operate it) does not focus well on close ups. I may be looking for a better camera again.

No comments:

Post a Comment