Thursday, May 02, 2013

Early Morning Mist

 photo IMG_2859_zps4e0a868a.jpg
Mist off the pond early in the morning speaks to me of the value of an early devotion time with God. It is early in the morning when there are few distractions where we can be with God and learn/hear from Him.

Psalm 63:1 "O God, You are my God; I shall seek You earnestly;
My soul thirsts for You, my flesh yearns for You,
In a dry and weary land where there is no water."


Habakkuk 2:1 "I will stand on my guard post
And station myself on the rampart;
And I will keep watch to see what He will speak to me,
And how I may reply when I am reproved.


The mist represents the Holy Spirit coming to us. This mist happens in the early morning. Cherish these times with God. It is not that we can't meet Him at any time. It is that we are involved in things that will distract us from Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment