Monday, September 07, 2015

Common Mullein Flower



I got some more photos of Common Mullein. This close up worked well.
Canon EOS REBEL T3
f/14 1/640 sec ISO 1600 41mm 0 step Using an extension tube.

Here is my post from October last year.

The bottom photo is for reference on how much I enlarged the photo.


Isaiah 40:8
The grass withers, the flower fades, But the word of our God stands forever.

Psalm 119:97 
O how I love Your law! It is my meditation all the day.

Flowers are nice and beauty of this world is enjoyable. But there is coming a time of winter. It is not far away. Yet even in the bleak times of winter God is with us. It is the preperation of the winter that brings the growth of the next season.

I want to position myself for growth in God by studying the Bible and meditating on the goodness He brings to my life. Then with His love I can give to others.

No comments:

Post a Comment