Monday, June 05, 2017

Steps


A trail follows the contour of the ground. If it is trying to get over a hill there are switch backs going back and forth to gain the elevation. A short cut is to put steps in. Of course this is harder because of the fast gain in elevation. It is a lot more work to climb up steps than to hike on a trail with switch backs.

These steps were not the normal 8" steps you would find by a house. They were steeper, making it harder to get up them.

Life has some steeper steps at times. Are we willing to take them to reach our goal?

Psalm 18:32,33 
"The God who girds me with strength
            And makes my way blameless?
 33He makes my feet like hinds’ feet,
            And sets me upon my high places."

Father I look to for strength and the wisdom to use it for Your kingdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment