Sunday, July 20, 2008

Bark Contrast Between Ohio Buckeye & Red Bud


This is an interesting contrast between Ohio buckeye bark in the foreground and Red bud in the background.


Here is the leaf of Ohio buckeye.


Ezekiel 17:22-24
"Thus says the Lord GOD, "I will also take a sprig from the lofty top of the cedar and set it out; I will pluck from the topmost of its young twigs a tender one and I will plant it on a high and lofty mountain. "On the high mountain of Israel I will plant it, that it may bring forth boughs and bear fruit and become a stately cedar. And birds of every kind will nest under it; they will nest in the shade of its branches. "All the trees of the field will know that I am the LORD; I bring down the high tree, exalt the low tree, dry up the green tree and make the dry tree flourish. I am the LORD; I have spoken, and I will perform it."

No comments:

Post a Comment