Monday, April 02, 2018

The Difference a Day Makes



 It snowed about 4 hours after I took the picture April 1st.  Now the daffodils are wilted. What will happen when the warmth of the Sun returns?



This is 2 days after it snowed. It warmed up to 36 degrees and rained about 1/4"

Today, April 4th,  it is 23 degrees. So the daffodils are wilted.


Now on April 8th we have had a couple of relatively nice days but this afternoon it is snowing again.



Still going strong April 11th


Plants and especially flowers are at the mercy of the weather. 

Christians don't have to respond to opposition of people or economic events or social trouble in the same way as these flowers. When trouble comes, look to the Lord and He will sustain you.

Psalm 121:1-2 NASB 
"I will lift up my eyes to the mountains;
From where shall my help come?
2 My help comes from the Lord,
Who made heaven and earth."


April 17th the end of the line for daffodils for this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment