Wednesday, April 04, 2018

Vines Growing in Grass

I had put some bark mulch around the trees in my front yard back in 2014. I didn't realize it but there were some vine seeds in this mulch and they grew into the grass. You really couldn't see them in the grass in some places. I got a rake with long teeth and pulled the vines up so I could tell where they were. Then I sharpened my sharp shooter shovel on a grinder and cut the vines below the ground with the shovel.  We didn't want to use poison herbicide because that gets in the garden and might cause all kind of damage to our bodies.


Here is the pile of vines I extracted from my yard.  The volume of vines was surprising.







Here is the photo of our front yard. The straw is where the vines were solid. The straw holds the grass seed down during rains. 


There are things in our life that are under the surface but affect our life if we allow them to remain. Get the root of bitterness and unforgiveness out of your life and life will be much better. Why let the past ruin your life. Cast your care on Jesus and let Him take care of it. 1 Peter 5:7

No comments:

Post a Comment