Saturday, September 16, 2006

Still mostly off the bike. I commuted to work Friday. The soreness in my leg is less.

Prayer and waiting for God have been the fruit of this leg injury. My Web page also. But what has not been a fruit is more effective waiting. Although praying the Psalms has been good.

But I wait for the Lord for what He has to say today.

From my seat behind the shed, fluffy white clouds and blue sky are seen above. I want to learn the different types of clouds and what causes them.

Clouds are like dreaming. You see different things in them. Most don't have any meaning. There is always a change.

Dissatisfaction is trying to be what you are not. Waiting expectantly for God empowers you to do what you are made for.

A word of faith creates something new for your life. Such as cycling for me. The bicycle was a new element I had not planned for. Then the injury was something I had not considered either.

My bicycling came from waiting on the Lord and realizing that hills were my friend and not my enemy as far as building strength. So I started cycling for exercise and fun. It was great for me because It keeps me outside and that is what I desire.

I saw a Coopers Hawk above our back yard this morning. It is always encouraging to see and ID birds.

No comments:

Post a Comment