Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Found Landmark Tree





I have been looking for this tree for a while. It was hard to find in the summer swath of leaves and obstructions. Walking back and forth knowing that the tree had to be here somewhere. I finally came across it.

I shot a photo of this tree from the other side of a gully. But it was in the winter when trees were much easier to see.

I posted a photo of this tree as "Trees as Landmarks" on March 25th 2007.

The broken top with a branch taking over as the leader growing further, was what I was looking for. It grows along the top of the gully I shot across a year and 1/2 ago.




Deuteronomy 19:14
" You shall not move your neighbor's boundary mark, which the ancestors have set, in your inheritance which you will inherit in the land that the LORD your God gives you to possess."

No comments:

Post a Comment