Monday, October 09, 2017

Chinquapin Oak



Height 51'
Circumference   124 5/8   In 2009 the circumference was 117"
Canopy 70 & 59
Points 192

Looking on one side of this tree it looks healthy. But when you go around to the other side there are many signs of decay.

There are 2 sides to our life, the physical and the spiritual. Don't neglect the spiritual part of your life. Turn to Jesus every day to be refreshed.



Psalm 119:121-128
"I have done justice and righteousness;
Do not leave me to my oppressors.
122 Be surety for Your servant for good;
Do not let the arrogant oppress me.
123 My eyes fail with longing for Your salvation
And for Your righteous word.
124 Deal with Your servant according to Your lovingkindness
And teach me Your statutes.
125 I am Your servant; give me understanding,
That I may know Your testimonies.
126 It is time for the Lord to act,
For they have broken Your law.
127 Therefore I love Your commandments
Above gold, yes, above fine gold.
128 Therefore I esteem right all Your precepts concerning everything,
I hate every false way."

No comments:

Post a Comment