Sunday, October 08, 2017

Crow Headed Out



I saw 3 crows land in a tree but the view was obstructed. As I moved to get a clear photo they took off. This is the last of the 3. As they took off they were squawking warnings to each other and maybe to other crows on the periphery.

They wanted to keep something between me and them. When I moved they became intimidated and left.

We can be intimidated by God and His teachings in the Bible. But this shows we don't know God or His love for us. The crows didn't know me and they were not going to take a chance to find out. We can't know God if we don't take a chance and seek to find Him.

Matthew 28:18-30
“Come to Me, all who are weary and heavy-laden, and I will give you rest. 29 Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 30 For My yoke is easy and My burden is light.”

No comments:

Post a Comment