Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Star Magnolia Magnolia Stellata


I want to come back and measure the growth of this bush in the future. The fuzzy Magnolia  bud is interesting.

This bush is from Japan and has white flowers. It looks like it is just a bush, sometimes this plant is a small tree. The tree  is expected to grow from 15 to 20'. Late frosts may hurt the flowers.



Looking forward to the star flowers in the future. The coming of the Christ was predicted with a star. The verse is obscure and probably was not understood by many. With the Holy Spirit we can understand the things of the Lord.

Numbers 24:17
"I see him, but not now; I behold him, but not near; A star shall come forth from Jacob, A scepter shall rise from Israel, And shall crush through the forehead of Moab, And tear down all the sons of Sheth."

Matthew 2:9
"After hearing the king, they went their way; and the star, which they had seen in the east, went on before them until it came and stood over the place where the Child was."

Father, let me not be oblivious to the things of the future. I look to You and trust You that my eyes will be open to Your ways. So be it, in Jesus name.

No comments:

Post a Comment