Friday, November 10, 2017

Flock of Ducks


Caught these flock of ducks landing among their fellow ducks. When I would hunt ducks, we would put out decoys to attract their attention and get them to come to our blind.

Ducks would circle around a lake or pond looking to see if it was safe to land. If we were well hidden in our blind they would try to land among our decoys. The decoys would trick them into thinking it was safe.

Christians need to flock together and be in community. Don't be fooled by groups of people that claim to follow Jesus but deny Him by their actions. Find people that preach the Bible and work towards following its directions.

John 10:27,28 " My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me; 28 and I give eternal life to them, and they will never perish; and no one will snatch them out of My hand."

No comments:

Post a Comment