Thursday, November 23, 2017

Trails


We spend a lot of time hiking trails in nature. They make the way much easier and they are going somewhere. I go off trail often. It is not to go somewhere, but to observe life where I am. When I want to get somewhere I usually stay on the trail.


Many times it is going and not arriving that we aim for. Spiritual, mental and physical health benefits are gained by spending time in nature. Nature is a reflection of God's handiwork. I look for insights to life by observing nature.


Go with God in worship and thankfulness in all you do.

Isaiah 55:11,12 
"so shall my word be that goes out from my mouth;
    it shall not return to me empty,
but it shall accomplish that which I purpose,
    and shall succeed in the thing for which I sent it.
12 “For you shall go out in joy
    and be led forth in peace;
the mountains and the hills before you
    shall break forth into singing,
    and all the trees of the field shall clap their hands."



No comments:

Post a Comment