Friday, February 16, 2018

Hanging Branch


Hiked by this blow down with some branches still poised to fall on the trail. After another wind storm or more rot these branches will fall on the trail. I don't worry about this as I go under because I am only there for maybe 5 seconds. But at some point they will fall. So I am aware and if there was bad weather I would avoid this.

Life can be dangerous and we should be aware of the dangers.

I look to God to protect me from danger and am comforted by the promises He has given me.

Father, I thank You for the sureness of Your protection in my life.

Psalm 91:1-2 "He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High
Will abide in the shadow of the Almighty.
2 I will say to the Lord, “My refuge and my fortress,
My God, in whom I trust!”

No comments:

Post a Comment