Saturday, September 01, 2012

Blue Moon

Photobucket Before work while walking the dog I noticed the full moon was still in the sky. There was no place to get a photo by our house because of the trees. As I was walking I heard a Barred owl. A nice greeting for our blue moon.

Yesterday was the 2nd full moon of the month and is commonly called a "blue moon"

Here is the Barred owl call.


Later as I was driving to work the moon just was setting over the horrizon and I pulled off the road and got the above photo of the blue moon setting, over the Blue river. :)

God is good to give me much nature to enjoy.

Thank you Jesus for all I can enjoy and experience. You made the sun to rule the day and the moon and stars to rule the night.  Your lovingkindness is everlasting. Psalm 136:8,9

No comments:

Post a Comment