Monday, January 16, 2017

Snow Gear


This is what I use in the ice or snow. It keeps me from sliding and falling. They work great. We have a steep drive and it is hard to stay upright when shoveling.

Falling is a common theme of mistakes or sin with the Christian life. Preparation will keep you from falling in this world the same as preparation in our walk with Christ will keep us from falling spiritually.

How do I prepare myself? By setting my heart to fear God. To serve Him instead of serving my self. Romans 8:2,5,6.  I don't look at myself as having arrived or have it together. I look to Jesus and live with my mind on Christ and serving Him.

Joshua 14:10
"Now behold, the LORD has let me live, just as He spoke, these forty-five years, from the time that the LORD spoke this word to Moses, when Israel walked in the wilderness; and now behold, I am eighty-five years old today." Caleb was ready for war at 85 years old.

Psalm 91:7 "A thousand may fall at your side And ten thousand at your right hand, But it shall not approach you."

No comments:

Post a Comment