Friday, December 14, 2007

Loess Valley

I took today off because of snow plowing duty coming up tomorrow. So off my dog and I went into the woods to explore. We took a new trail that had been built recently. I took it slow walking on ice. We were making a racket as we walked. We diffidently were not going to seek up on anything.

A bunch of turkeys ran to the left and to the right of as we came to the first main bend in the trail.


I am at a cross roads of valleys. This is looking East.


This is looking North.


And this view is looking west.

When I got to this point in my hike I wondered if I should continue further or head back. I figured that I had gone far enough in the ice, so my dog and I headed back to the car.


Psalm 23:4
"Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,I fear no evil, for You are with me;Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me."

No comments:

Post a Comment