Monday, June 13, 2016

Lilly Activity






Saturday I posted photos of a yellow Lilly in our backyard. God has created much  beauty.

But all is not as it looks. When I looked closer at the flower there were bugs there. Much activity was happening that was not apparent at a glance. The top photo shows an ant. Ants herd aphids and harvest them for food. The next photo was a bug maybe there to eat the leaves of the plant. And the bottom 2 photos was photos of a daddy long leg spider. He was there to catch other bugs.

Just as this flower had more going on than was apparent to the casual eye, so life has much going on that we miss if we aren't spiritually aware. 

1 Peter 5:8 "Be of sober spirit, be on the alert. Your adversary, the devil, prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour."

Father I look to you to guide me through this day to walk in victory. In Jesus name I thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment