Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Mums (Chrysanthemums )



Mums do well in the Fall.
When they are subject to freezing move them inside by a window.
        My wife leaves them out all winter and they keep blooming year after year. We live in the north part of zone 5b.
Keep the soil a little moist but don't over water.
Cut off the flowers after they wilt.
Fertilize in the Spring after new growth starts.
If you pinch the new stems about 5” long, this will encourage the flower to grow like a bush.

Psalm 123:1,2 
"To You I lift up my eyes,
O You who are enthroned in the heave\ns!
Behold, as the eyes of servants look to the hand of their master,
As the eyes of a maid to the hand of her mistress,
So our eyes look to the Lord our God,
Until He is gracious to us."


1 comment:

  1. Scott I love how you love nature, and for all the time I have known you it has been consistent. You inspire me as a believer that you embrace His Creation.

    ReplyDelete