Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Sunlight on Pawpaw leaves


The large leaves of this Pawpaw sapling are receiving a bunch of sunlight. I find it interesting to see the different shades of green by the amount of sunlight the leaves receive.

I was looking for these leaves to have already turned yellow. Instead I get a green leaf photo. Many of the leaves have already fallen so more light is getting in.

This tree will never grow like an oak or maple. It is not made for that. It is happy, so to speak, to grow under the forest canopy of the giants.

Our growth at times is limited by the amount of light we receive. And other times our growth is limited by our ability to use what we receive. We grow in God as we position ourselves to receive from Him and rid our life of things that waste our time to hear and grow.

Ephesians 5:15-17 "Therefore be careful how you walk, not as unwise men but as wise, making the most of your time, because the days are evil. So then do not be foolish, but understand what the will of the Lord is."

Father, I give you my day to use for You. I listen for Your direction. So it will be in Jesus name.

No comments:

Post a Comment