Thursday, August 04, 2016

Broken White Oak


 photo IMG_0139_zpsf04dbcd7.jpg

Hiked up to see an old White oak that was an attractive wolf tree. What I found was a broken tree.

All looked well in the past, (July 2014) then this.



It looks like a storm came through and broke these branches in some strong winds.


We never know how much time we have. People say they will return to the Lord later. They will return to the Lord after they have had a full life. We don't know how long we have. Others say they will serve the Lord at a later date. Why not serve Him now. If we don't want to serve the Lord now, why would we want to serve the Lord later?

2 Corinthians 6:2 "for He says, "AT THE ACCEPTABLE TIME I LISTENED TO YOU, AND ON THE DAY OF SALVATION I HELPED YOU." Behold, now is "THE ACCEPTABLE TIME," behold, now is "THE DAY OF SALVATION"

Philippians 3:13,14 "Brethren, I do not regard myself as having laid hold of it yet; but one thing I do: forgetting what lies behind and reaching forward to what lies ahead, 14 I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus."

Father, let me not be passive with my life. Let me use my time to serve you in all I do. Thank you, in Jesus name amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment