Thursday, August 25, 2016

Turtle



Hiking through the woods I came across this turtle. He was waiting for me to pass but was not completely in his shell. The shell is plain with no markings.

Looking at the different turtles, this one seems to resemble the Three toed box turtle.

My world and his are far apart.

The speed with which I live is so fast I at times do not comprehend what is happening. The slow life of a turtle has some advantages it seems to me.

Let us not be so hurried that we forget our purpose. Listening to God and responding to His direction brings joy and fulfilment.

Psalm 27:14 “Wait for the Lord;
Be strong and let your heart take courage;
Yes, wait for the Lord.”

Father, I wait for Your word to me. My vitality depends on Your direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment