Tuesday, July 05, 2016

Chicory




I found this growing in a nature area we hiked in recently. When I came home I saw it growing in my yard. It is amazing what you overlook when it is familiar. 

In life we overlook things that could be meaningful to us but we miss it. God has much to teach us from the Bible, but we may think it is not relevant for today's fast life with all the technology. But with all our new gadgets we have not made God obsolete. 

Ecclesiastics 1:9 "That which has been is that which will be,
And that which has been done is that which will be done.
So there is nothing new under the sun."

Father, let me not overlook You. Let me see you in all Your glory in nature, but also let me hear Your direction for my life day by day. Thank you. In Jesus name.

No comments:

Post a Comment