Friday, July 01, 2016

Impatiens


New Guinea Impatiens. Provides large bright flowers over a long season.


The name of impatiens of this flower reminds me of my impatience I have had with God. I have learned to listen and follow His instructions. God will provide according to what He has promised.

2 Kings 5:11,12 "2 Kings 5:11-12
But Naaman was furious and went away and said, "Behold, I thought, 'He will surely come out to me and stand and call on the name of the LORD his God, and wave his hand over the place and cure the leper.' "Are not Abanah and Pharpar, the rivers of Damascus, better than all the waters of Israel? Could I not wash in them and be clean?" So he turned and went away in a rage."

Father, I trust in You and wait for your promise to be made real in my life. In Jesus name I receive it.

No comments:

Post a Comment