Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Pelicans in Flight


American White Pelicans in Flight is a majestic scene. Pictures like this don't come every day. I was fortunate to get this shot. I had the equipment ready and the camera settings pre-set. But still I had to get it. I thank the Lord for the opportunity.

The Christian life can be the same way. You can go aimlessly through life or you can live prepared. When we live aimlessly we get blindsided, but when we are prepared we are ready for the fight.

1 Timothy 6:12 "Fight the good fight of faith; take hold of the eternal life to which you were called, and you made the good confession in the presence of many witnesses."

Luke 12:35 ""Be dressed in readiness, and keep your lamps lit."

Father, I thank you for the opportunity to minister your reconciliation and grace to others. Guide me to readiness. In Jesus name it's happening.



Camera settings:
Canon EOS Rebel T3
400 mm lens
1/800 sec   f/7.1   ISO 100
April 7th 2016 11:53 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment